Sunday, January 8, 2012

LensProToGo 52 Week Photo Project - Week 1 Submission

Recently I read about the LensProToGo 52 Week Photo Project and decided to join in on the fun. Below is my submission for week 1 which had the theme of self portrait without you in it.

The items in the picture are:

  1. My letterman jacket from high shool. I was an in-shape jock back then. Now I'm a computer geek. 'nuff said.
  2. Canon lens cap. Represents the brand of camera I shoot with though I do own a Nikon P&S.
  3. AMOD GPS Tracker. Represents my thing for gadgets. I Geotag the vast majority of my images.
  4. Logitech Mouse. Represents the computer geek.
  5. iPhone 4. Represents my favorite phone. I resisted getting for for a long time but now that I have one I'll never own another phone other than a newer iPhone.
  6. Georgia Bulldog decal. Represents my state of birth - Georiga and my favorite football team.
  7. Airplane propeller. Represents my other hobby other than photograph - flying model airplanes.
  8. Military ribbons. Represents the years I spent serving my country in the United States Air Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment