Sunday, August 12, 2012

LensProToGo 52 Week Photo Project - Week 32 Submission

My submission for week 32 themed motion.

A male Northern Cardinal about to leap from the fence onto the tray holding bird seed. You have no idea how many pictures I took over the week trying to get a shot that would represent motion. At one point I had a 10-image sequence of a Mourning Dove taking off from the fence but since my PhotoShop skills are virtually non-existent and despite reading about how easy it was to blend images in PhotoShop using tips from Scott Kelby's The Digital Photography book volume 4, I could not get the images to blend the way I wanted and it looked like a mess. So here's my motion image. Something I can handle -- a single image cropped into the square format all handled within Lightroom. Sometimes you just gotta stick with the simple stuff, well, at least I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment