Sunday, August 5, 2012

LensProToGo 52 Week Photo Project - Week 31 Submission

My submission for week 31 themed friendship.

They say that dog is man's best friend. Back when I owned a dog I think I would agree; however, these days I don't a dog and over the past few years Donna and I have owned cats. We started out with a brother and sister pair Garfield and Spazz. Then came the cat pictured, Tiger and his sister Lil Bit. Then there was Rocky that adopted us by walking into our house through the cat door and Scooter who had taken up residence at our office at work. Garfield, Spazz, Rocky, and Scooter all wandered off on their own never to be seen again. Unfortunately Lil Bit was hit by a car in front of our house so all we have today is Tiger or as we have taken to calling him lately, Boo Boo. These days he's this man's best friend.

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome boy. He has really pretty eyes. Animals love you unconditionally... too bad more humans aren't like that!

    ReplyDelete