Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LensProToGo 52 Week Photo Project - Week 11 Submission

My submission for week 11 themed "My Lucky Something"

I wouldn't say that I really have anything I consider as a lucky charm or anything like that but the closest thing I have would be the POW bracelet I've worn since 1988. I got it while going through one of the Professional Military Education classes I attended while I was still in the Air Force. The man listed on the bracelet is CMSgt Fred Lee Clarke and he's been missing since Dec 13, 1968. Ironically the 13th would become a special number to me in later years. My wife, Donna, and I had our first date on the 13th of the month. Later when we got married it was on the 13th. I know this photo isn't that great but I did my best to draw out some detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment