Monday, March 5, 2012

The Digital Photography Book, Part 4 by Scott Kelby

Just announced!

I will write more about this new book after I've had a chance to check it out. I'v downloaded the Kindle version. The book contains 12 chapters. After I read a chapter I'll update this post with some feedback about it. The chapters in the book are as follows:

Chapter 1 - Shooting People Like a Pro

Chapter 2 - Using Hot Shoe Flash Like a Pro

Chapter 3 - More Tips on Using Your Studio Like a Pro

Chapter 4 - More Tips on Lenses

Chapter 5 - Pro Tips for Shooting in Natural Light

Chapter 6 - Shooting Landscape Photos Like a Pro

Chapter 7 - Pro Tips for Shooting Travel Photos

Chapter 8 - Shooting Sports like a Pro

Chater 9 - Shooting HDR Like a Pro

Chapter 10 - Pro Tips for Shooing DSLR Video

Chapter 11 - Pro Tips for Getting Better Photos

Chapter 12 - Even More Photo Recipes to Help You "Get the Shot"

No comments:

Post a Comment