Wednesday, July 8, 2009

To Do List

I once heard or read the phrase "The shortest pencil is longer than the longest memory."
Since I can't recall if I read it or heard it I guess I should have written the source down, huh. :)

With that in mind here's a to-do list for future blog posts in no particular order

Cameras
- 5D
- 40D
- PowerShot D10

Lenses
- 50mm
- 100mm
- 200mm
- 400mm
- 17-40mm

Equipment
- Mononpod
- Tripod
- External Card Reader
- 580 EX II flash
- GPS Tracker
- Wired Remote
- Wireless Remote
- Cactus Remote Flash Triggers (aka Poverty Wizards)
- External Hard Drive

Software (Desktop)
- Downloader Pro
- RoboGeo
- LightRoom
Software (iPod)
- DSLR Remote Pro
- Handi 5D
- Handi 40D
- Sunrise, Sunset

- Blog Posts that have had an impact on me
- Blogs I read regularly

No comments:

Post a Comment