Sunday, July 29, 2012

LensProToGo 52 Week Photo Project - Week 30 Submission

My submission for week 30 themed water.


I had lots of different ideas for this week but last night while looking through the shots I had taken for this weekly theme none of them really jumped out at me. While thinking about how I could take a shot that would be unique I got the idea that instead of taking a photo above the water why not use my Canon PowerShot D10, which can take pictures underwater without a separate housing, and take a picture under water. With that in mind Donna and I headed to the neighborhood pool this morning and took several shots. This particular shot is of bubbles that are made as water splashes into the pool from several fountains the shoot water into the air. The shot was taken by holding the camera underwater and pointing it towards the surface.


Alternate photo I considered using.

1 comment:

  1. Love the water shots; going to be looking to do some autumn leaves reflected in water this year (won't be long).

    ReplyDelete