Monday, July 23, 2012

LensProToGo 52 Week Photo Project - Week 29 Submission

My submission for week 29 themed Summer.

I struggled with this theme a good bit. There are so many different things that could represent summer and I couldn't decide on which one to choose. This past week I helped my son make the 2000 mile move from Tacoma, Washington to Lawton, Oklahoma. This shot was taken through the windshield of the car as we passed through the small town of La Grande, Oregon during a late afternoon rain shower. When I saw this theater it immediately brought back memories from my summers as a kid. One of the highlights was the weekly movie my brother and I used to go watch. So of all of the things that could possibly represent summer this theater made me think back to my summers as a kid so that's why I chose it. You may notice the square format. I've been reading an eBook regarding shooting using the square format and that's how I shot everthing on the first day, using the square format.

No comments:

Post a Comment