Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hang-It Kickstarter Project

Lately I have been spending time on the Kickstarter web site checking out the various projects that are seeking funding. If you haven't spent anytime on Kickstarter you should check it out but don't blame me if you (1) spend a long time on the site and (2) end up pledging on projects.

Not long ago I was poking around the site when I came across a project that when I saw it I immediately thought it was pure genius. That project was the Hang-it picture hanger. It's one of those things that is so simple in design that you think to yourself 'why didn't I think of that?!'

The concept behind the Hang-It is simple you hang your picture from a nail on the bottom of the Hang-It and then use the Hang-It to help position the picture on the wall. Once you find the spot where you want to hang the picture you remove it and then press gently on the bottom of the Hang-It and it leaves a tiny hole in the wall. You then put your nail or other hanging device in the hole you made with the Hang-It and the picture hangs exactly where you want it. It completely removes the guess work from hanging pictures.

Donna and I have decided to start printing out more of the pictures we've taken over the years so having this device is going to make it very easy for us to hang the photos.


See how simple it is to use! Just position the picture on the wall where you want it and you're good to go.


The small hole it leaves in the wall. All I have to do now is put a nail in that spot and my picture will be hung exactly where I want it to be. Now if Hang-It could just make the pictures level when I put them on the wall! :). If it could do that it would be the perfect tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment