Saturday, June 30, 2012

LensProToGo 52 Week Photo Project - Week 26 Submission

My submission for week 26 themed: Yellow

I never realized just how many different things contained the color yellow. While Donna and I were walking around the campus of Charlest Southern University after dinner one night I started photographing everything I could see that had some yellow associated with it.

top row: The yellow lines dividing the lanes. A fire hydrant. Pedestrain crossing sign. A yellow Mustang. A yellow Xterra.

middle row: Another fire hydrant. Yellow ribbon around a tree. Yellow flowers in front of the building. A yellow semi-truck merging onto the highway. Yellow gas price sign. Lights on for safety sign. A yellow light on the truck with the safety sign.

bottom row: The yellow lane indicator. Days Inn. Penske rental truck. Fritos (my favorite). Oversize Load. Exit sign. Yellow stripes. Dig that head full of hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment